50cm x 40cm Lightweight chemical pads
- •Double sided for strength and low lint release
- •Sealed edges for increased fluid retention
- •Durable construction for demanding environments
Classic style Chemical absorbent pad from the Lubetech range.
Fantastic strength due to low linting coverstock applied to both sides, minimises ripping, tearing and fraying.
Very low linting
Dimpled to ensure product stability even when saturated
Designed to absorb and retain all industrial liquids, including aggressive chemicals
Heat sealed edges to optimise fluid retention
100% top grade polypropylene construction.
Distinctive yellow colour makes it the obvious choice for a chemical spill
Fast absorbing, even on heavy fluids.
Designed for use in aerospace and precision environments
|Pack Weight||0.000|Latest Articles
- 4th Sep 2014Cleanup continues following chemical spill in Auckland Read more
- 22nd Aug 2014Chemical spill at Swansea University Read more
- 20th Aug 2014Mexico says mine firm lied about chemical spill Read more
- 8th Aug 2014‘FIGHTING FOR AIR’ Read more
- 8th Aug 2014Arctic Oil Spills In Canada Likely To Spread Across Borders: Study Read more
- 7th Aug 2014Russia Training Oil Spill Response During Arctic 2014 Drills Read more
- 4th Aug 2014Deepwater Horizon Spill Lives On: Scientists Find Extensive Damage to Coral Read more
- 31st Jul 2014Deepwater Horizon Toxins Consumed By Ocean Bacteria Read more
- 24th Jul 2014Oil Spill in Amazon Sickens Villagers, Kills Fish Read more
- 24th Jul 2014Oil Spill in Ruddee Inlet, Crews Looking for Source Read more
- 24th Jul 2014Oil spill drill trains volunteers to care for wildlife Read more
- 23rd Jul 2014Chemical Spill Update: Officials Closing Blackfoot River East Of Missoula Read more
- 22nd Jul 2014Oil spill minor at Rudee Inlet in Virginia Beach Read more
- 21st Jul 2014DEP reports 'light' oil spill on Monongahela River Read more
- 21st Jul 2014Costa Concordia oil spill 'nothing to worry about' Read more