The Lubetech Skill Centre offers an Introduction to spill control to train staff in suitable response, but vital for any facility looking to implement an EMS. Carried out on-or off-site, the course includes a brief overview of ISO14001.
- Product identification - what to use, when and where to use it
- What is a spill response kit? - contents, packaging sequence, how to use it and stock checking
- Disposal of contaminated absorbents
- Practical demonstration
- Open forum - questions and answers
- 2 hours total time, available on- or off-site (at venues around the UK or at distributor offices)
This course is also suitable for spillage as defined in HSG 65 , Health & Safety Guidelines to preparation of a Risk Assessment.